PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUB CONTRACTORS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A PORTION CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR 680 ERVEN AND TEMPORARY RELOCATION AREA (TRA): PHASE 2
You are hereby invited to submit a pre-qualification application for sub-contracting appointment of level CIDB 3 CE and 4 CE for sub-contracting work on a portion of the services for 680 erven in Mosselbay.
The packages that will be put out to tender after the pre-qualification stage, to the subcontractors who are successful with the pre-qualification, will be:
- Supply and install retaining walls
- Supply and install plumbing to toilets
- Construction of headwalls and wingwalls and gabions
- CIDB registration level 3 CE or 4 CE provision of CIDB grading documentation.
- Must adhere to Compensation for Occupational and Injuries and Diseases act (COIDA), letter of good standing.
- SARS certificate of good standing.
- Should reside within the boundaries of Mosselbay Local Municipality (Provision copy of municipal account not older than 3 months).
- Must be registered on the Municipal Central Supplier Database (CSD).
- BBBEE level 1 certification.
- Must have previous experience of at least 2 successful construction projects in gabions, stone pitching, concrete work, building of retaining walls and installation of plumbing pipework. Refence letters required, with respective company letterheads and contactable details that can provide verification of works completed.
- Proof of capital available as per the CIDB requirement on the respective CIDB level.
- Provision of CV’s that describes and provides proof of capability and skills of each employee to be employed on project.
Process: Interested contractors must submit documentation on or before the 17 June 2022 at the Zutari Office, Mossel Bay Thusong e-Centre, Site 3427, 108 Adriaans Ave, Kwanonqaba, Mossel Bay, 6506, between the hours of 8h00 and 16h00
The application documentation should contain all the requirements as listed above and the contact details of the applicant. All documents must be handed in a sealed envelope and must clearly indicate “PORTION OF SERVICES FOR 680 ERVEN AND TEMPORARY RELOCATION: SUB-CONTRACTING WORK”.
Only qualified subcontractors will be invited to attend a tender information session on the time; date and venue that will be specified to the shortlisted candidates. During this information session, scope of works will be clarified, and any enquires will be answered.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: 17 June 2022
The successful applicants will be appointed under the principal contractor ENTSHA HENRA.